Media & Photography Policies
Arrangements to film or photograph must be made in advance for all commercial or paid shoots. Visitors to Wildwood Garden are encouraged to take photographs and shoot videos for personal use as well. Tag us on social media @wildwoodbyaranda to share for a chance to be featured!
In this digital age, we must protect the work of Wildwood Garden Shoppe & Nursery, Aranda Lawn & Garden and it’s affiliates. Wildwood Garden Shoppe & Nursery does not permit the use of its name, images, or grounds for commercial purposes without prior approval. Images on this website are protected by copyright laws.
Wildwood Garden Shoppe & Nursery is delighted that you are considering our location for your photos. To ensure a positive experience for you, while maintaining a pleasant experience for our visitors, please be aware of the rules and guidelines outlined below.
- Courtesy to Wildwood Garden visitors during must be observed by all photographers and their clients at all times.
- During normal business hours, obstruction of walkways should be as limited as possible to allow for visitors to pass through. If obstruction is unavoidable limit the timeframe to 10 minutes.
- Wildwood Garden will not accept deliveries or be responsible for any personal property belonging to photographer or photographer’s client(s).
- Wildwood Garden reserves the right to monitor a photo shoot to ensure compliance with these policies.
- No plant may be removed or permanently modified in any manner under any circumstances.
- Under no circumstances are guest allowed to alter plant foliage.
- No decorations, temporary fixtures, or other objects may be affixed to plants, trees, woodwork, buildings or any architectural feature unless specifically approved in advance by the Events Manager.
- No rice, aerosol streamers, rose and other flower petals, Spanish moss or confetti of any kind may be thrown or placed anywhere on the premises. Anything brought onto the premises must be taken back without leaving a trace.
- Fireworks of any kind (including sparklers) or any open flame devices are prohibited.
- Excessive noise or other objectionable behavior that hinders other visitors’ enjoyment of Wildwood Garden is prohibited.
- Wildwood Garden is not responsible for lost, mislaid or stolen property.
- Violation of the terms of this agreement may result in cancellation of the photo session, in which case fees will be charged. Significant violations may result in the denial of future photography privileges.
Commercial use refers to any photography for public distribution and/or sale. It includes but is not limited to: catalog shoots, advertising agencies, social media groups, public relations firms, marketing groups, and other amateur and professional groups shooting photography for use in display advertising, television and electronic commercials, brochures, product literature, etc. Wildwood Garden reserves the right to approve on a case-by-case basis and under such terms and conditions as determined at the sole discretion of the Wildwood Garden Events Manager.
In the event of rain, the client/photographer may choose to reschedule or cancel the shoot. If canceled due to weather all fees will be refunded. WG reserves the right to cancel any photoshoot reservation in case of emergency or operational situation, as determined by the Events Manager. In such case, all fees will be refunded.
Normal Business Hours Photo Shoots | Free
Photography and videography shoots are welcome and free during normal business hours: M-F 8am-5pm, Sat 8am-12pm, Sun 10am-2pm. Please email us the required waiver to email@example.com and let us know you are coming!
- Let us know you are coming via phone, form or e-mail. Include the date plus estimated length of photo shoot and end use of images.
- The waiver must be signed before your photo shoot starts.
- Photography shall not interfere with normal business operations. No moving around or staging of plant material will be allowed.
- We would love a chance to feature your photos. Send us over a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on social media, so we can promote your brand on our social media! This helps keep the cost FREE!!
These rules apply to professional photography and non-professional commercial sessions.
After-hours Photo Shoots | $50/hr
After-hours bookings are offered by appointment only. The date and time must be mutually agreed upon due to staffing and private events. This reservation is best for those looking for sunset hues or just needing a little extra time and space.
- Request permission via phone, form or e-mail. Include the requested date(s) plus estimated length of photo shoot and end use of images.
- The waiver must be submitted and payment in full made (if applicable), in order to reserve your after-hours spot. Pay $50.00 facility fee per hour for use of the grounds. Download the waiver here. If the shoot goes past the allotted time, the client will be billed at a rate of $25 for each additional half hour on premises which is due at time of shoot.
During this time a staff member will remain on property and the restroom will be open until the photo shoot is scheduled to end. Be sure and send us over a photo to email@example.com or tag us on social media, so we can promote your brand on our social media!
Interested in having your photoshoot in the garden?
Begin by completing a photography session request. All requests will be responded to within 24 hours.
Let us know you are coming!
Fill out the form below.