Title: Landscape Crew Member
Salary: $17.00-22.00 / hr (based on experience)
Classification: Full Time
Job Purpose: Full service landscape design company looking for an experienced landscape crew member with room to grow within our company! We are a family owned and operated company in Shalimar, FL servicing residential and commercial properties in our fifth year of business.
- Experienced applicants only please. Must have a minimum of recent 1 year experience in lawn maintenance or full landscaping installation.
- Must be knowledgeable with grading, prepping, and general planting techniques.
- Experience with labor intensive work and working in the heat.
- Must have some experience with landscaping, new plant material installs and cleanups.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from our shop and be dependable.
- No frequent call outs! Reliability is a MUST.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Hours are Monday-Friday weather dependent with occasional Saturdays as rain make up days.
- Weekly pay
- Project completion bonus opportunities as well as customer feedback bonuses
- Paid time off
Qualifications & Job Skills Required:
- Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Industry certifications and professional licenses will allow for consideration of the higher pay rate. Please notify us if you have any applicable certifications that you would like us to consider.
- Physical Skills, Risks, and Environmental Conditions:
- Push. Pull, and carry various mowers, edgers, hedgers, tools, products, or items; carry 30 lb. backpack blower
- Leverage 50 lbs. of a walk behind mower, over curbs
- Walk 1-10 miles per day; stoop, stand, and bend for 8-10 hours of day
- Lift branches, and limbs, gripping, and squeezing repeatedly (pruning)
- Exposure to outdoor weather conditions (i.e., cold, heat, wind, rain)
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts
- Occasional exposure to fumes, or airborne particles, toxic, or caustic chemicals
- Working near roadways and moving vehicles
- Moderate to loud noise levels in work environment – must wear appropriate safety equipment
Send us a message to apply!
Or email your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org